Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Is it all about the check?
Money does not mean a lot to me! Well, not really especially when I have some or I know I'm about to get it. For now I'm can be content with $20 a day but one day I will have resposibilities and that same $20 will be a joke. No matter what i would like to believe money would then matter when it's not all about me. The question is what am I willing to do to get this money. If I was asked to mockery a mockery of myself to sustain a lifestyle then what? Whatever it is I just want it to be worth more than the dollar that I receive when the task is done. I would like to enjoy my job and not have to sell myself to something I don't care about or believe in. Some look as it as making a living or they say "I'm just doing what I gotta do". I just hope that when I do get the "check" it's doing something I want to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment