Monday, October 12, 2009

Does he deserve it?

Last week our current president Barack Obama received the Noble Peace Prize. immediately after winning my twitter was in an uproar. From many who supported and congratulated the win while others like myself questioned it. So I had to ask myself, am I the only black person who thinks this was a little premature? Of course all of the conservative pundits share my thoughts but what about my peers and the millions of others who voted for President Obama in the past election. I don't want to seem like the one who rains on the parade but the question had to be asked. I was part of Obama mania but I'm over it so enough what the awards about what may happen for the future. Let's focus on the current and save the peace prize for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment